Advertisement

  • Sohail Tanveer is expecting to get fit before IPL 2010


    Karachi : Pakistani Left arm Medium Pacer Bowler Sohail Tanveer is highly expecting to get fit before IPL 2010 . He is recovering fast from his Knee injury and he is expecting to play in coming IPL 2010 and T20 World Cup.

    You must remember that he was the mot successful bowler in IPL 2008 and due to his brilliant performance Rajasthan Royals managed to win IPL 1.

    Tanveer said “The medical experts have given me the go ahead to start playing again from January 18, but the first one-dayer in Brisbane is on January 22, which meant that I wouldn’t have had enough time to get some match practice under my belt,

    He is very excited about the upcoming series of Pakistan in 2010.

    Tanveer added “Missing the games in Australia is a big blow for me, but I didn’t want to risk playing when not fully match fit. I am confident that I will be fully fit and ready for the matches in the UAE next month and then of course the Twenty20 World Cup in May if selected.”

    Hope to see some good action from Sohail Tanveer in IPL season 3 .

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Photos